Quarter Horses


   Hello fellow equestrians!  Today I will teach you about Quater Horses.  They are an amazing breed with spectacular speed, strength, and devotion.

     Speed
  Quartet Horses are the fastest breed in the world when it comes to short distance sprints.  They even surpass the famous Thoroughbred when it comes to quickness.  Their top speed is 10 to 20 mph.

     Brawn
   This breed is known for their great strength.  Quater Horses weight averages to about 1,000 pounds. They are one solid mount!

     Devotion
   Quarter Horses are a very dependable breed.  In my years of experience, I have seen for myself their willingness to listen to their owner and trust them with all they've got.  One of my close friends owns two of them.  They are very affectionate  to her and me, and they don't know me that well!


Quarter Horse Image:
picture

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Popular Breeds in the United States

Morgan Horses