Tennessee Walkers

   Hello fellow equestrians!  Sorry the post is a little late.  I want to inform you that my posting date will change to every Friday.  Today we will discuss Tennessee Walkers and their professions.  Tennessee Walkers have awesome trustworthiness, gaits, and intelligence.

     Trustworthiness
Tennessee Walkers are very careful mounts.  One time, when a few potentially dangerous cows walked up, my friend's old Tennessee Walker put herself between my friend and the cows until they left her alone.

     Gait
Tennessee Walkers have a special gait called the "running walk" which is a very gentle gait about the same speed as a canter.  It is very easy to ride them in this gait and it is a more comfortable speed for long trail rides.

    Intelligence
This breed is so smart, they have been used in television shows, parades, movies, and other performing events.

   Well, I hope you liked this week's post!  I can't wait to teach you about Morgan horses, but I'll save that for next Friday!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Popular Breeds in the United States

Morgan Horses

Quarter Horses